avro-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Conclusion to Avro Spec
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 04:20:37 GMT
Hi Folks,
I've read, and try to re-read the spec documentation whenever there is a
new release of Avro.
I always feel cut-off or at a loss when I hit the end of the document... it
just... ends!
Is there a possibility that someone can add material on how static the
specification documentation is, where people should go if they find
something wrong/require more clarification about, etc.
I think it would be a nice addition to the documentation and I would offer
to contribute this but I am pretty damn sure that I do not have enough
context to do this justice.
BTW, this is coming more from a users perspective so I hope that it is
appreciated and interpreted that way.
Thank you
Lewis

--