avro-user mailing list archives

From Echo Li <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deserialize avro file with union/many schemas?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 22:09:19 GMT
Hi Mike,

I read through most of the doc on avro site, don't see anything about the
"union schema", Mike, would you mind give me some example here how the
union schma is defined? also what package/method can retrieve the master
schema from avro file? is that "getschema()" should work? and how to read
in each Avro datums whithout knowing their corresponding schema?....

very much appreciate your help!