avro-user mailing list archives

From Bhuvana Bellala <Bhuvana.Bell...@cormac-corp.com>
Subject Avro to CSV conversion
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:51:31 GMT
Hi everyone

  I am trying to convert an avro file to csv. Are there any tools that support this conversion?
Avro totext tool only supports a generic schema and fails if my avro file schema does not
match the generic schema. I have looked into customizing the tool but to no avail. Has anyone
come across this before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Cormac_logo]

Bhuvana Bellala| Intern
13921 Park Center Road, Suite 180, Herndon VA 20171|
CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rated| GSA Schedule 70| SBA SDB, 8(a)|
www.cormac-corp.com<http://www.cormac-corp.com/>

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.