avro-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 2.4 v of Hadoop causes IncompatibleClassChangeError
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 04:41:50 GMT
We've had hadoop2 profiles for quite a few released versions now, and
the maven dependencies accept a classifier for this as well.

Are you certain you are referencing the right
avro-mapred-x.x.x-hadoop2.jar in your job? Its a separate download if
you do not use Maven/etc.: http://apache.claz.org/avro/stable/java/
(search page for hadoop2, and use these jars where relevant)

--
Harsh J