avro-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kleppmann <mkleppm...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:48:12 GMT
I'm afraid I'm out of my depth now, as I don't know anything about the Python implementation
of Avro. Perhaps someone else can help. Or if you think it's a bug, please post a reproducible
test case on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO

Martin

On 16 Apr 2014, at 14:39, Lenin Raj <emaillenin@gmail.com<mailto:emaillenin@gmail.com>>