avro-user mailing list archives

From Lenin Raj <emaille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:51:32 GMT
Hi Martin,

I have installed the avro version 17.6 by applying the patch directly. But
to use the python server, I need to install  "libsnappy-dev" in Mac OS as
per https://github.com/phunt/avro-rpc-quickstart. Do you know how to
install this library in Mac OS? or is there an alternate way to setup a
python RPC server using Avro?

Thanks,
Lenin