avro-user mailing list archives

From Lenin Raj <emaille...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:07:11 GMT
I installed it by applying the patch.

Went to lang/ruby/ and modified Rakefile as:

p.runtime_dependencies = %w[multi-json] to p.runtime_dependencies =
%w[multi_json]

and `sudo rake install`

I am able to do RPC using Ruby server/client. I want a python server
actually. In the repo https://github.com/phunt/avro-rpc-quickstart, there
is lib named "libsnappy-dev". Does anybody know its equivalent for Mac OS?

Thanks,
Lenin