avro-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kleppmann <mkleppm...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: When do we get Avro gem for 1.7.7?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 21:01:08 GMT
This bug is really unfortunate :(

The easiest workaround is to just install an older version: gem install avro --version 1.7.5

The only significant difference between the 1.7.5 and the 1.7.6 Rubygem is that the JSON dependency
was switched from yajl to multi_json. If you can live with yajl for now, 1.7.5 should work
fine for you.

Martin

On 1 Apr 2014, at 21:07, Lenin Raj <emaillenin@gmail.com<mailto:emaillenin@gmail.com>>