avro-user mailing list archives

From Sachneet Singh Bains <sachneets.ba...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: Schema not getting saved along with Data
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:57:12 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Thanks a lot. I am getting acquainted with the technology now. :)
Sorry, there was a typo in the fourth question, thus asking it again :

4.        Also, I am wondering if there is ANY feature to automatically generate a schema
from an incoming data (CSV format) ?
The use case is that I will receive a CSV file with column identifiers/names for each comma
separated column , can I create an AVRO schema on the fly /automatically for this ?

Thanks,
Sachneet

or interference.