avro-user mailing list archives

From "Pritchard, Charles X. -ND" <Charles.X.Pritchard....@disney.com>
Subject Re: Getting the SSL Client DN
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:11:45 GMT
Didn't get a reply on this, thought I'd ask again.

Has anyone used a client SSL cert with Avro rpc methods?
Exposing the DN from the client certificate into the environment would be handy.

On Oct 8, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Charles Pritchard <Charles.X.Pritchard.-ND@disney.com>
wrote:

> Avro RPC has a nice example of using Netty ChannelPipeline with an SSL handler. Are there
any examples of actually pulling data from that interaction?

> I'd like to be able to access the client certificate. It seems like this would be somewhere
around addRPCPlugin but I just don't quite see how I'd get the client SSL context.