avro-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kleppmann <mar...@rapportive.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using avro to talk directly to a json webservice?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:01:53 GMT
Hi John,

The JSON encoding of Avro isn't really intended for production use, it's
more for debugging purposes when you want something human-readable. If
you're not using the binary encoding, are you sure Avro is the right tool
for your job?

Are you looking for a client-side or a server-side example? In which
language?

Martin