avro-user mailing list archives

From michaƂ <michal.one1...@gmail.com>
Subject How to define Protocol from AVDL?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:57:24 GMT
Hi,

This is my first time with mailing list.
Question:

The reading od AVPR is easy:

|Protocol protocol = Protocol.parse(new File("ht-proto.avpr"));

But this does not work for IDL files (AVDL).

*How to read the AVDL file so I could accomplish the following task but
using AVDL instead of AVPR:*

|public static void main (String[] args)  {
      Main.class.getResourceAsStream("net/protocol_man.avdl");
      Protocol protocol  =
            Protocol.parse(Main.class.getResourceAsStream("net/protocol_man.avpr"));
                                                    //this doesnt work for AVDL file
  }