avro-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Kahn <troc...@trochee.net>
Subject Re: Avro support for streaming in Python
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 14:41:43 GMT
It's only python data file logic that doesn't support reading from a stream.

Look at the python part of the avro RPC quickstart project (it's available
in github, and I point you there only because it's nicely isolated there -
the code is all in the Avro trunk now, I think.

-- Jeremy Kahn (oh, if we're both going to stay on this list, this will be
very confusing...)