avro-user mailing list archives

From Public Network Services <publicnetworkservi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SnappyException even though the avro-tools JAR is present
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 19:37:56 GMT
It is actually also in the avro-tools-1.7.3 JAR (I checked before adding
it).

The problem was that there was another (older) Avro JAR somewhere in the
classpath of one of the projects loaded, so that did not have the Snappy
CODEC and, having taken priority, it caused the exception, while I had
added everything correctly in the code I was running.

Thanks for the advice! :-)