avro-user mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 01:48:20 GMT
Aaron - is there a way to create a Kiji table from Pig? I'm in the habit of
not specifying schemas with Voldemort and MongoDB, just storing a Pig
relation and the schema is set in the store. If I can arrange that somehow,
I'm all over Kiji. Panthera is a fork :/

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com