avro-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Kimball <akimbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:20:13 GMT
Hi ccleve,

I'd definitely urge you to try out Kiji -- we who work on it think it's a
pretty good fit for this specific use case. If you've got further questions
about Kiji and how to use it, please send them to me, or ask the kiji user
mailing list: http://www.kiji.org/getinvolved#Mailing_Lists

cheers,
- Aaron