avro-user mailing list archives

From David R Robison <drrobi...@openroadsconsulting.com>
Subject Registering multiple classes to a Responder
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:37:02 GMT
I am new to avro and am reviewing the documentation. I am considering
trying to implement a avro server to run inside JBoss with my other
services. What I want to do is to register multiple service classes to
receive avro message. I see in the code the SpecificResponder class that
allows a single service class to be registered. Is there any way to
register multiple classes in a Responder?

Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged
material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.