avro-user mailing list archives

From shekhar sharma <shekhar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avro remote exception
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 06:01:04 GMT
Hello,
I am running on flume-ng (flume-1.2.0.SNAPSHOT) and i am trying to see
whether the events are being captured by avrosource or not!!!..

When i am running avro source only programmitically it is throwing me this
error...( I am trying to imitate TestAvroSource.java test)

But if i configure both source and sink in the agent file and then send the
events, i am not getting any error

Well my actuall use case is like this:

machine1---> avro source and memory channel
machine2--->sink and memory channel

i am trying to achieve this.,

Regards,
Som Shekhar