avro-user mailing list archives

From "Shirahatti, Nikhil" <snik...@telenav.com>
Subject Re: Avro Map Reduce Question: GenericRecord, renaming reduce output
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 00:22:54 GMT
Sorry for the delay. I am still having the problem.

I added the ant file: run ant test (https://github.com/snikhil0/avro-mr)

Creates the o/p file under: /logshed/test/<timebased>/part-r-00000

Its not completely kosher code: each time u invoke the test, delete your
previous output (/logshed/test/<time-based>)

Thanks,
Nikhil