avro-user mailing list archives

From Peter Cameron <peter.came...@2icworld.com>
Subject Re: Paranamer issue
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 17:33:49 GMT
The BSD license is a problem for our clients, whereas the Apache 2
license is not. Go figure. That's the situation!

So what is the answer for us when we don't want to ship the avro tools
JAR but need the Paranamer classes from it. What can we do to stay
consistent with Apache 2 e.g. create my own Paranamer JAR containing
just those classes from the tools JAR?

Peter