avro-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Nettem <deepaknet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java MapReduce Avro Jackson Error
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:20:09 GMT
I found that the Hadoop lib directory contains jackson-core-asl-1.0.1.jar
and jackson-mapper-asl-1.0.1.jar.

I removed these, but got this error:
hadoop Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/codehaus/jackson/map/JsonMappingException

I am using Maven as a build tool, and my pom.xml has this dependency:

    <dependency>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
      <artifactId>jackson-mapper-asl</artifactId>
      <version>1.5.2</version>
      <scope>compile</scope>
    </dependency>

Any help would on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Deepak