avro-user mailing list archives

From George Fletcher <gffle...@aol.com>
Subject Re: IDL import bug in Avro 1.6.2?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:08:24 GMT
It turns out there is a bug in the idl.jj compiler which doesn't pass
along the current "sourceDirectory" to 2nd level nested imports. I'll
file a bug and upload a patch and associated test. Any chance we can
spin 1.6.3 really fast?

I tried adding a jar of the avdl files as a dependency on the
avro-maven-plugin but that did not add the jar to the classpath in a way
that the new resource classpath loader could find it.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
George