avro-user mailing list archives: January 2012

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Andrew Kenworthy Simple AvroStorage LOAD and STORE with Avro 1.6.0 Mon, 09 Jan, 09:15
Andrew Kenworthy How does Avro mark (string) field delimition? Mon, 23 Jan, 14:38
Andrew Kenworthy Re: How does Avro mark (string) field delimition? Mon, 23 Jan, 15:35
Armin Garcia Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 11:34
Armin Garcia Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 16:24
Armin Garcia Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 17:44
Armin Garcia Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 19:25
Doug Cutting Re: Union of Records Issue Tue, 10 Jan, 21:41
Doug Cutting Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 21:04
Doug Cutting Re: using avro schemas to select columns (abusing versioning?) Mon, 23 Jan, 22:44
Douglas Creager Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 15:54
Douglas Creager Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 21:00
Frank Grimes Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 16:27
Frank Grimes Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 19:24
Frank Grimes Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 20:35
Frank Grimes Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Fri, 13 Jan, 01:52
Frank Grimes Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Fri, 13 Jan, 15:07
Frank Grimes Avro MapReduce with Oozie Thu, 26 Jan, 19:36
Harsh J Re: How does Avro mark (string) field delimition? Mon, 23 Jan, 15:04
Harsh J Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 16:01
Harsh J Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 20:44
Harsh J Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 21:06
Harsh J Re: Avro MapReduce with Oozie Thu, 26 Jan, 20:41
Harsh J Re: issue with resolveUnion() in GenericData.java Tue, 31 Jan, 05:53
James Baldassari Re: Deprecation warnings in generated source code Thu, 05 Jan, 09:17
James Baldassari Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 15:47
James Baldassari Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 18:15
Jason Rutherglen AVRO Path Tue, 10 Jan, 21:02
Jason Rutherglen Re: AVRO Path Fri, 13 Jan, 19:01
Jason Rutherglen AVRO Schema Validator Fri, 13 Jan, 19:40
Jason Rutherglen Re: AVRO Path Sat, 14 Jan, 17:21
Jian Fang BigDecimal in Avro Wed, 18 Jan, 20:34
Karthik Sampath Kumar Deprecation warnings in generated source code Thu, 05 Jan, 08:31
Karthik Sampath Kumar How to generate AVRO egg file Mon, 30 Jan, 12:10
Koert Kuipers using avro schemas to select columns (abusing versioning?) Mon, 23 Jan, 22:18
Koert Kuipers Re: using avro schemas to select columns (abusing versioning?) Mon, 23 Jan, 23:10
Philip Zeyliger Re: Are unions Tagged? Tue, 17 Jan, 23:09
Russell Jurney Re: Simple AvroStorage LOAD and STORE with Avro 1.6.0 Mon, 09 Jan, 20:47
Russell Jurney AVRO-981 - Removed snappy as requirement Tue, 24 Jan, 02:55
Scott Carey Re: Deprecation warnings in generated source code Thu, 05 Jan, 23:09
Scott Carey Re: encoding problem for ruby client Thu, 05 Jan, 23:13
Scott Carey Re: Reduce-side joins in Avro M/R Thu, 05 Jan, 23:20
Scott Carey Re: AVRO -- hibernate integration? Thu, 05 Jan, 23:48
Scott Carey Re: Union of Records Issue Tue, 10 Jan, 21:52
Scott Carey Re: AVRO Path Thu, 12 Jan, 18:05
Scott Carey Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 18:14
Scott Carey Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 20:36
Scott Carey Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 20:53
Scott Carey Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Thu, 12 Jan, 22:09
Scott Carey Re: Can spill to disk be in compressed Avro format to reduce I/O? Fri, 13 Jan, 03:31
Scott Carey Re: AVRO Path Fri, 13 Jan, 22:04
Scott Carey Re: Deprecated use of org.apache.avro.Schema.parse in Generated Records Thu, 19 Jan, 19:36
Scott Carey Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 19:59
Shaun Williams Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 17:25
Shaun Williams Re: Writing Unsolicited Messages to a Connected Netty Client Fri, 20 Jan, 21:21
Uhlig, Hans Union of Records Issue Tue, 10 Jan, 21:21
Uhlig, Hans Are unions Tagged? Tue, 17 Jan, 22:44
Uhlig, Hans Deprecated use of org.apache.avro.Schema.parse in Generated Records Thu, 19 Jan, 18:48
Vyacheslav Zholudev Re: Union of Records Issue Tue, 10 Jan, 21:45
Zhong Wang subscribe thx robot! Fri, 06 Jan, 03:26
ey-chih chow issue with resolveUnion() in GenericData.java Tue, 31 Jan, 01:49
kafka0102 kafka0102 encoding problem for ruby client Wed, 04 Jan, 11:59
kafka0102 kafka0102 Why java's HttpTransceiver has empty close method impl? Wed, 25 Jan, 19:06
peterca RPC and dynamic IDLs Tue, 17 Jan, 22:59
selvi k Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 15:31
selvi k Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 19:37
selvi k Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Tue, 24 Jan, 20:20
selvi k Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Wed, 25 Jan, 02:46
selvi k Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Wed, 25 Jan, 02:50
selvi k Re: Getting started with Avro + Reading from an Avro formatted file Wed, 25 Jan, 02:56
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201430
Nov 201426