avro-user mailing list archives

From "W.P. McNeill" <bill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How should I migrate 1.4 code to avro 1.5?
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 00:18:57 GMT
I got a pull request on github for a change that does this. I'm looking
through it now.

The problem I'm having is that Maven goals fail with the following error:

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/exec-maven-plugin/1.1/exec-maven-plugin-1.1.pom
[WARNING] Failed to create parent directories for resolution tracking file
/Users/williammcneill/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/exec-maven-plugin/1.1/exec-maven-plugin-1.1.pom.lastUpdated

Does this mean I have to add extra repositories to my settings.xml, or
should those be picked up via the avro poms?