avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: Classpath for java
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:08:00 GMT
I suspect that you will need to go into the module with the Pair class.
When executing a maven plugin directly from the command line (exec:exec)
the maven 'scope' is very restricted, and when you do this on the top
level project it executes on that project only by default.

The surefire test plugin occurs in the test phase, after it has finished
all of the prior phases including compiling and constructing all the paths
required for testing.