avro-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Lewi <jer...@lewi.us>
Subject Re: TetherJob example Issue 512
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:27:14 GMT
As a first step I created a Java unit test to run the java word count
tether example. In doing so I ran into a couple of issues (e.g clients
were using SaslocketServer but client was using SocketServer which at
least for me seemed problematic).

Should I report these to the mailing list or should I open a JIRA issue?

Right now I'm working on some minor modifications so that when you
specify the executable you can provide additional arguments. I was
planning on trying to produce and post a patch once this was working.