avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: I have written a layout for log4j using avro
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 15:29:41 GMT
To read and write an Avro Data File use the classes in org.apache.avro.file :
http://avro.apache.org/docs/current/api/java/index.html

The classes in tools are command line tools that wrap Avro Java APIs.  The source code of
these can be used as examples for using these APIs.

On 5/30/11 8:01 AM, "harisgx ." <harisgx@gmail.com<mailto:harisgx@gmail.com>>