avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: avro-maven-plugin in eclipse?
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 23:44:00 GMT
generate-sources in Eclipse works for me.  (Helios, m2Eclipse plugin).

Sometimes, I have to right click on a project and select "Maven > Update
Project Configuration" to get it to generate the sources.  It doesn't
automatically run generate-sources if you change a schema file, but a
project clean will trigger it for me.