avro-user mailing list archives

From Felix.徐 <ygnhz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: could I add a field Map
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 02:55:09 GMT
You can use Record or any other type supported by avro  as the value type of
Map,here is an example:

{
    "name": "mapping",
    "type": "map",
    "values":{
        "type":"record",
        "name":"hi",
        "fields":[
            {"name":"a","type":"string"},
            {"name":"b","type":"string"}
        ]
    }
}
Also,you can use nested schma in record fileds.