avro-user mailing list archives

From Holger Hoffstätte <holger.hoffstae...@googlemail.com>
Subject Is paranamer-maven-plugin still required?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:25:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm finally giving avro-ipc a try and for starters tried porting the
avro-rpc-quickstart example from Github.
After cleaning up the deprecated classes and figuring out that I now
have to actually start the server :) I'm up and running with 1.5.0, code
gen and all. Everything *seems* to work fine and builds cleanly even
though I don't have the paranamer-maven-plugin in my pom, so I was
wondering if that was still required or just something specific to the
old example.

thanks
Holger