avro-user mailing list archives: March 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 03:13
Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Mon, 21 Mar, 02:15
Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Mon, 21 Mar, 02:22
Is there any class implemented WritableComparable in Avro? Mon, 21 Mar, 05:19
Aleksey Maslov Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 01:58
Aleksey Maslov How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 04:04
Aleksey Maslov How to direct Reducer to write avro objects to avro sequence file? Fri, 11 Mar, 05:54
Aleksey Maslov Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Mon, 14 Mar, 17:00
Aleksey Maslov How to add custom code to avro generated Java objects? Mon, 14 Mar, 17:06
Aleksey Maslov avro generated vs. hadoop primitive types Mon, 14 Mar, 17:11
Aleksey Maslov Re: How to direct Reducer to write avro objects to avro sequence file? Mon, 14 Mar, 20:54
Aleksey Maslov Avro vs. Hadoop serialization performance? Mon, 14 Mar, 20:59
Aleksey Maslov How to specify relationship between two avro objects? Mon, 21 Mar, 17:46
Alex Maslov Re: How to add custom code to avro generated Java objects? Mon, 14 Mar, 19:58
Arun Ramakrishnan problems with avro compiler 1.5 Mon, 21 Mar, 18:38
Arun Ramakrishnan Re: problems with avro compiler 1.5 Mon, 21 Mar, 19:25
Ashish Shinde Re: Schema registry Thu, 24 Mar, 05:21
Ashish Shinde Re: Schema registry Sat, 26 Mar, 10:14
Aurora Skarra-Gallagher Validating a JSON schema Fri, 25 Mar, 17:34
Curtis Jensen Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 15:28
Curtis Jensen Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 16:43
Curtis Jensen Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 17:44
Curtis Jensen Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 17:47
Curtis Jensen Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 19:44
David Rosenstrauch Re: reading back, "type" : "bytes" from java via ByteBuffer Sat, 19 Mar, 02:25
David Rosenstrauch Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 15:42
David Rosenstrauch Re: serialization to standard output? Tue, 22 Mar, 17:11
David Rosenstrauch Re: serialization to standard output? Tue, 22 Mar, 18:48
Doug Cutting Re: Avro speed comparison with raw logs Fri, 04 Mar, 17:25
Doug Cutting Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 18:16
Doug Cutting Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 18:59
Doug Cutting Re: Using custom defined types in schemas Sat, 12 Mar, 00:09
Doug Cutting Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Mon, 14 Mar, 16:27
Doug Cutting Re: Comments in avro json spec Mon, 14 Mar, 16:31
Doug Cutting [ANNOUNCE] Avro Release 1.5.0 Mon, 14 Mar, 17:46
Doug Cutting Re: How to add custom code to avro generated Java objects? Mon, 14 Mar, 18:45
Doug Cutting Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 16:51
Doug Cutting Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 18:08
Doug Cutting Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 19:59
Doug Cutting Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 17:18
Doug Cutting Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 18:20
Doug Cutting Re: problems with avro compiler 1.5 Mon, 21 Mar, 18:54
Doug Cutting Re: Schema registry Thu, 24 Mar, 16:29
Doug Cutting Re: How to specify relationship between two avro objects? Thu, 24 Mar, 22:15
Doug Cutting Re: Validating a JSON schema Fri, 25 Mar, 17:52
Douglas Creager Re: Recursively nested arrays Wed, 23 Mar, 13:34
Felix Xu Re: Schema registry Thu, 24 Mar, 02:38
Felix Xu A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Wed, 30 Mar, 15:49
Felix Xu Re: Populating nested records using GenericRecord Wed, 30 Mar, 15:52
Felix Xu Re: A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Thu, 31 Mar, 02:17
Felix Xu Re: A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Thu, 31 Mar, 02:45
Garrett Wu Re: reading bytes from a ByteBuffer Mon, 21 Mar, 18:14
Harsh J Re: How to direct Reducer to write avro objects to avro sequence file? Fri, 11 Mar, 06:31
Harsh J Re: avro generated vs. hadoop primitive types Mon, 14 Mar, 17:55
Harsh J Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 16:54
Harsh J Re: Hi,all. How can I involve two avro files with different schema into one M/R job? Fri, 18 Mar, 18:31
Ken Krugler Blog post on Cascading.Avro usage/performance Fri, 18 Mar, 19:19
Markus Weimer Java: Streaming serializer with schemas Thu, 10 Mar, 02:24
Michael Artz Recursively nested arrays Wed, 23 Mar, 02:52
Michael Jiang serialization to standard output? Tue, 22 Mar, 17:09
Michael Jiang Re: serialization to standard output? Tue, 22 Mar, 17:36
Michael Jiang Re: serialization to standard output? Tue, 22 Mar, 19:03
Saptarshi Guha Comments in avro json spec Sun, 13 Mar, 22:01
Saptarshi Guha Re: Comments in avro json spec Sun, 13 Mar, 22:07
Saptarshi Guha Python Avro and Integers Mon, 14 Mar, 02:35
Saptarshi Guha Re: Comments in avro json spec Mon, 14 Mar, 16:33
Saptarshi Guha Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Mon, 14 Mar, 17:02
Saptarshi Guha Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Mon, 14 Mar, 17:05
Scott Carey Re: is this a bug? Tue, 08 Mar, 23:06
Scott Carey Re: Java: Streaming serializer with schemas Thu, 10 Mar, 21:50
Scott Carey Re: is this a bug? Thu, 10 Mar, 23:53
Scott Carey Re: is this a bug? Fri, 11 Mar, 00:01
Scott Carey Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 18:28
Scott Carey Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Fri, 11 Mar, 18:39
Scott Carey Re: How to reference previously defined enum in avsc file? Sat, 12 Mar, 00:45
Scott Carey Re: How to direct Reducer to write avro objects to avro sequence file? Mon, 14 Mar, 21:13
Scott Carey Re: Avro vs. Hadoop serialization performance? Mon, 14 Mar, 21:23
Scott Carey Re: is this a bug? Thu, 17 Mar, 00:06
Scott Carey Re: reading back, "type" : "bytes" from java via ByteBuffer Mon, 21 Mar, 16:53
Scott Carey Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 17:28
Scott Carey Re: Schema for array of records Mon, 21 Mar, 19:47
Scott Carey Re: Recursively nested arrays Wed, 23 Mar, 16:30
Scott Carey Re: Schema registry Thu, 24 Mar, 21:04
Scott Carey Re: map reduce job for avro 1.5 broken Tue, 29 Mar, 00:10
Scott Carey Re: A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Wed, 30 Mar, 18:29
Scott Carey Re: map reduce job for avro 1.5 broken Wed, 30 Mar, 21:15
Scott Carey Re: Avro speed comparison with raw logs Thu, 31 Mar, 01:51
Scott Carey Re: A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Thu, 31 Mar, 02:34
Scott Carey Re: A strange problem when I am trying to read avro record with a subset of the schema. Thu, 31 Mar, 16:37
Tatu Saloranta Re: Avro speed comparison with raw logs Thu, 31 Mar, 17:08
Vivek Hungund Using custom defined types in schemas Fri, 11 Mar, 21:21
Vivek Hungund Populating nested records using GenericRecord Tue, 29 Mar, 00:31
ash...@strandls.com Schema registry Wed, 23 Mar, 18:56
ey-chih chow is this a bug? Wed, 02 Mar, 21:05
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Thu, 03 Mar, 00:12
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Fri, 04 Mar, 08:48
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Sat, 05 Mar, 00:57
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Tue, 08 Mar, 22:35
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Thu, 10 Mar, 19:33
ey-chih chow RE: is this a bug? Thu, 10 Mar, 22:28
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201423
Oct 201424
Sep 201428