avro-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Shinde <ash...@strandls.com>
Subject Re: Schema registry
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:21:07 GMT
Hi,

My use case is very similar to the nested schema in
the test case AvroUtilsTest on http://www.infoq.com/articles/ApacheAvro

The only difference is I would like to automatically load schema's from
resources in classpath and also automatically load schema's
for nested types.

If you look at the test example mentioned above if I ask the
"AvroSchemaRegistry" for a schema named
com.navteq.avro.FacebookSpecialUser it should also load the nested
com.navteq.avro.FacebookUser schema using some resolving and loading
mechanism.

Thanks and regards,
- Ashish