avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: 1.5 release
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:05:16 GMT
I can't speak to the details of the C++ side other than what is here (others will have more
info):

1.5 release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310911&fixfor=12315282&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=components&sorter/order=ASC

c++ JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310911&component=12312882&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=components&sorter/order=ASC&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

1.5.0 does not appear to be much of a change for c++.  Not every language changes with every
release.  If there are bugs or features you would like to see, please file JIRA tickets about
them.

-Scott

On 1/18/11 2:59 AM, "Julia Spassova" <julia.spassova@gmail.com<mailto:julia.spassova@gmail.com>>