avro-user mailing list archives

From Chase Bradford <chase.bradf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GenericData.Array doesn't support set(index, object)
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 04:39:22 GMT
Great.  I opened AVRO-730 and have attached a patch implementing
set(int, T) and remove().

Thanks,
Chase

--
Chase Bradford

“If in physics there's something you don't understand, you can always
hide behind the uncharted depths of nature. But if your program
doesn't work, there is no obstinate nature. If it doesn't work, you've
messed up.”

- Edsger Dijkstra