avro-user mailing list archives

From David Rosenstrauch <dar...@darose.net>
Subject Re: Setting bytes in Java
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:08:57 GMT
I've also found this to be the case, and was wondering about it.  I also
had thought that I could just re-init an existing BinaryEncoder, but
found that I had to create a new one each time.  I didn't really think
much of it at the time, but in retrospect it does sound like it might be
a bug.  Perhaps one of the devs can comment more.  (And/or perhaps you
might want to open a bug report about this.)

DR