avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: Problem fetching Netty jar with 1.4.1
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 21:15:55 GMT
Maven will not read the repository section from dependent projects.  HBase will need to set
it.  This is because it is security-related -- a project must specify which repositories it
trusts.  So HBase needs to decide if it trusts JBoss' repo, or provide any other repo that
HBase trusts that contains the artifact.