avro-user mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding extra fields into the schema
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:40:03 GMT
This should work.

There are existing tests for schema properties are in TestSchema.java.
The checkProp() method is called to add a property to every type of
schema, print the schema with that property, then re-parse it and check
that the property is still there.

Can you provide a complete test case that illustrates this failing?

Thanks,

Doug