avro-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: genavro and maven best practices
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:04:39 GMT
Hi Ran, both you and Sam Pullara have issued pull requests, see the fork
queue:
http://github.com/phunt/avro-maven-plugin/forkqueue
looking briefly at your two patches it seems that you both have some
good ideas (Ran you have a test, woohoo!) that I will incorporate.

I had been planning to integrate the changes at the same time as
updating my Avro plugin/quickstart repositories to Avro 1.4, but it
looks like I need to do it sooner rather than later given the interest.
I'll try my best to get it in over the weekend.

There's also this Avro JIRA which it would be great if someone finished:
you'll notice that the patch on the JIRA has both protocol and schema
support, however at this point we should probably just go with the
latest version on github (once I merge the two patch sets).

Thanks!

Patrick