avro-user mailing list archives

From Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>
Subject Re: building the spec
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:34:47 GMT
I completely agree, the Forrest situation is not just clumbsy to set up, but makes it more
difficult to build and contribute.  Its basically a dead project.

There are two needs that Forrest currently fills that I am aware of that may have different
solutions:

* The website
* The documentation

We might use something like CQ5 or another content management solution for the web page, and
something else for generating the spec documentation and pdfs.
I'm not sure what is best (or available to Apache) for each, but I can certainly see these
two needs being satisfied by different tools.