avro-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building the spec
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:35:07 GMT
Try setting JAVA_HOME? Here's how I run under ubuntu:

PATH=$PATH:/home/phunt/dev/apache-forrest-0.8/bin
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.18 ant
-Dforrest.home=/home/phunt/dev/apache-forrest-0.8
-Djava5.home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.18 doc

I tried converting the ZK docs over to Spinx a few months ago. It was
very easy to convert to reST markup and the sphinx tool is _much_ nicer
than forrest. However I got stuck on converting the "site" structure.
It's definitely doable, but there's alot of JS and such in the basic
Hadoop site structure, I wasn't able to get it working quickly and ended
up shelving it for the time being.

Patrick