avro-user mailing list archives

From Hans Marggraff <...@qint.de>
Subject Serializing Object Graphs with Avro (moved from dev-list)
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 11:45:43 GMT
Hi,

I am currently planning the integration of ReportsAnywhere with HBase.
Avro seems to be a good candidate for data transfer.
Often the reporting data, is a tightly coupled object graph. (I.e. some
objects appear once, but are referenced many times from other objects,
e.g. a list of invoices, that refer to shared customer and product objects)
Unfortunately I can not declare this in Avro.
Do others have this requirement, and how did you solve it?

Regards
Hans Marggraff

Developer of www.reportsanywhere.com
The open-source reporting tool for relational, XML, Java and NoSql data.