avro-user mailing list archives

From tazan007 <tazan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unknown type java.util.List<java.lang.String> with ReflectData.getSchema
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 00:05:35 GMT
Still getting similar error with Utf8:

ptype = java.util.List<org.apache.avro.util.Utf8> raw = interface
java.util.List
param =class org.apache.avro.util.Utf8
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.avro.AvroTypeException: Unknown type:
java.util.List<org.apache.avro.util.Utf8>
    at
org.apache.avro.reflect.ReflectData.createSchema(ReflectData.java:192)
    at
org.apache.avro.reflect.ReflectData.createSchema(ReflectData.java:185)
    at org.apache.avro.reflect.ReflectData.getMessage(ReflectData.java:230)
    at org.apache.avro.reflect.ReflectData.getProtocol(ReflectData.java:206)

Are lists not support?

-Hiral