avro-dev mailing list archives

From Suraj Acharya <su...@apache.org>
Subject 1.7.8 Release of Apache Avro
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2017 01:00:05 GMT
Hi,

I have done the cleanup of all the requirements needed for the release of
Apache Avro-1.7.8[1].
The 1.7 branch is building.
All the required cherry-picks are in the branch-1.7.
Does anyone want to be a release manager? A minimum requirement is you need
to be a committer to the project.

If no one is interested in it, I will work on it this week and try to get a
release going in the next week. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested.
Thanks a lot for the patience with this release.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1998

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks
Suraj Acharya