avro-dev mailing list archives

From "Gill, John" <John.G...@Teradata.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Release of Avro-1.8.2
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2017 21:34:53 GMT
Suraj,
It looks like the following file just need to be updated with the 1.8.2 version:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/master/Formula/avro-c.rb

- John

-----Original Message-----
From: Suraj Acharya <suraj@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 10:47 AM
To: "dev@avro.apache.org" <dev@avro.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Announce] Release of Avro-1.8.2

I have no idea about the Brew install.
If anyone has any idea please let me know, I will surely try to release it
there.
It's highly likely someone just uploaded it on their own.

Suraj

On Jun 19, 2017 12:08 PM, "Gill, John" <John.Gill@teradata.com> wrote:

Who does the homebrew maintenance when new releases are made? It seems that
the avro-c library is still the 1.8.1 code base. Would be nice if this was
updated.

- John