avro-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] turn on gitbox and prioritize github contributions?
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 00:11:39 GMT
I'm all for using pull requests and trying to push contributors that
direction. I think it is a better experience overall and makes small
reviews much easier. You also never forget to add files from a patch. :)

For issues, I would lean toward continuing to use JIRA as well, but that
isn't a strong preference. It's just that we do have a lot of history there.

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer