avro-dev mailing list archives

From suraj acharya <suraj....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] turn on gitbox and prioritize github contributions?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 18:30:27 GMT
1) Yes I agree on using the GitHub for code review.
2) And if we wish to actively encourage it, we would need to update our
contribution wiki.
3) Also, I dont want to stop people from submitting patches, so for the
time being I would say lets keep both running.
4) I would say, lets continue to use JIRA. We have significant history
present here. Moving to issues might need to fine-tune the workflow out
there.

-Suraj Acharya