avro-dev mailing list archives

From Gabor Szadovszky <gabor.szadovs...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Avro 1.8.2 RC4
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 11:03:54 GMT
Hi Suraj,

Thanks a lot you are pushing this release.

I’ve checked all the checksums/ASC for every tarball. All good.
Also checked artifacts. They seem to be all right.
Confirmed that the file SUCCESS.crc cannot be unpacked on Mac; checked on linux and the src
tarball has exactly the same content as the repo under the related tag.
Tried to execute "./build.sh clean test” in the docker for the whole project. Ruby fails
with “/usr/bin/env: ruby2.3: No such file or directory”. I do not have any experience
on ruby so I would leave this problem to   someone else to check it.
Except of this Ruby issue everything seems to be fine.
+1 from my side.

Cheers,
Gabor