avro-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Avro pre-commit checks
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 17:08:04 GMT
Suraj, you should have login access to builds.apache.org now. It uses
ASF LDAP for authentication, so it's your apache id and the same
password you use for other ASF infra.

If you take a look at the precommit view, it has several example jobs.
Now that you can log in you ought to be able to see their contents.

https://builds.apache.org/view/PreCommit%20Builds/

the name format is used to key off of the parent job that scans ASF
JIRA for issues in the 'patch available' state.

Blue, for future reference, the instructions are over here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins#Jenkins-HowdoIgetanaccount

--
busbey