avro-dev mailing list archives

From Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Avro 1.8.2 RC1
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:17:29 GMT
Guys,

Please have a look at this idea: https://github.com/apache/avro/pull/153
If you agree/disagree please go ahead and change/fix/commit it.
I'll be at the Apache Con BigData in sevilla next week so I wil probably be
rather busy.

Oh and yes, this also means I'm changing my stance on Avro 1.8.2 RC1 to :
-1
This RC1 is not good enough due to this issue.

Niels Basjes

Niels Basjes