avro-dev mailing list archives

From "Hurley, Mike" <Mike.Hur...@surescripts.com>
Subject JIRA process?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:01:34 GMT
Hi all-
I've entered a couple enhancement tickets for AVRO (1856 and 1858) and I have created pull
requests for them (99 and 100). I have kept the JIRA tickets open. Is that the correct thing
to do for this project? I couldn't find any documentation of steps in JIRA with pull requests.

Thanks!
Mike
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately
and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.